Brady Bunch house listed for $5.5 million

Kevin M.

May 24, 2023, 12:18:33 PM5/24/23
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
After HGTV made it close to unusable as a house (an attic where the garage is supposed to be, master bedroom in the front of the house on the ground floor), more money would have to be sunk into it for a family to live there. It’s in a narrow residential street that isn’t capable of handling parking or traffic for a museum or tourist attraction. I suppose you could try and make it into an AirBNB?

--
Kevin M. (RPCV)

Bob Jersey

Sep 12, 2023, 1:18:58 PM9/12/23
to TVorNotTV
We have a buyer... and it's Tina Trahan, better known as Mrs Chris Albrecht... HGTV takes ~$300K loss on the sale of the "life-sized dollhouse"...

Kevin M.

Sep 15, 2023, 9:52:37 AM9/15/23
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
A $300k loss on the purchase price… it sold for nearly $2 million less than their asking price… it turns out an entire army of supposedly expert house renovators and house flippers can all get together and destroy an otherwise good house.

This is an excellent metaphor for all of HGTV’s programming.