Resident Alien news

Jon Delfin

Jun 18, 2024, 2:40:43 PM (11 days ago) Jun 18
to tvornottv
https://tvline.com/news/resident-alien-renewed-season-4-usa-network-1235193710/

left unmentioned, that apparently USA is getting back into scripted? am I the last to hear about this?

Mark Jeffries

Jun 18, 2024, 5:52:51 PM (11 days ago) Jun 18
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Last week, USA announced that they had picked up a series based on John Grisham's "The Rainmaker." No stars announced, from Blumhouse and Lionsgate, and streaming rights have not been sold, which means it may not go on Peacock:

On Tue, Jun 18, 2024 at 1:40 PM Jon Delfin <jond...@gmail.com> wrote:
https://tvline.com/news/resident-alien-renewed-season-4-usa-network-1235193710/

left unmentioned, that apparently USA is getting back into scripted? am I the last to hear about this?

Marti Lawrence

Jun 19, 2024, 4:09:37 PM (10 days ago) Jun 19
to TVorNotTV
I am just glad that there will be another season of Resident Alien - it is such a great show!

~Marti