Entertainment reporter who loved everything unconditionally passes away.

Kevin M.

May 10, 2024, 4:26:31 PMMay 10
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
San Rubin was one of those guys who got invited to every junket because he worshipped all celebrities and all media fixtures.

From the article it sounds like he passed away on air or preparing to go on air. I’m not sure either is true.

Kevin M. (RPCV)

Bob Jersey

May 10, 2024, 9:44:08 PMMay 10
to TVorNotTV
Pretty early, it says he was home.    B

Kevin M, May 10th:

John Edwards

May 10, 2024, 10:17:49 PMMay 10
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Looks like they corrected it. I saw elsewhere (TMZ, I'm ashamed to admit) that he had apparently called in sick.

John

--
John Edwards
"You can insure against the weather, but you can't insure against incompetence, can you?" - Phil Tufnell

Bob Jersey

Jun 11, 2024, 4:40:19 PMJun 11
to TVorNotTV
The L.A. chapter of the Television Academy will posthumously honor him with a local Governors Award July 27th...

John Edwards, to Kevin M, May 10th:

Kevin M.

Jun 11, 2024, 4:42:38 PMJun 11
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Mediocrity triumphs again, even posthumously

Kevin M. (RPCV)