Quickie Review: Brats

Kevin M.

Jun 16, 2024, 8:53:51 PM (13 days ago) Jun 16
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
A premise with a lot of potential, none of it realized. Pleasant enough from the point of view of nostalgia, but devoid of substance. Probably best to just watch the movies from that era and avoid this documentary altogether.

On the Hulu

Kevin M. (RPCV)

Steve Timko

Jun 18, 2024, 1:24:29 AM (12 days ago) Jun 18
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

I generally agree with Kevin. I would have liked to see more about John Hughes, since he was critical to the Brat Pack, and less navel gazing by Andrew McCarthy. Demi Moore has obviously had a lot of therapy.
After listening to Molly Ringwald on the WTF podcast I wish she had agreed to be interviewed.