nbc and usa swimming olympic trials

Doug Eastick

Jun 21, 2024, 11:06:20 PM (8 days ago) Jun 21
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
this past week has been the USA olympic swimming trials.    NBC is running the finals at 8pm most evenings.     While we are at home, we can watch nbc on cable.   When we are at cottage/lakehouse on Starlink, i tried to go through the proper hoops of VPN (trial) to make me look american, then try to use peacock trial or nbcolympics, but that didn't work for me either.

So reddit led me to the following 2 options which i offer for information.

there is  a NBC feed from nyc on that page which gives us NBC for the hour we need it.

There is also this page which i think gives the same video feeds.

that first link reminds me of the canadian site iCraveTV in 1999 which streamed OTA signals to the net.