OUOC MapRun courses

Ben Green

Nov 26, 2020, 4:23:53 PM11/26/20
to TVOC Members
Dear TVOC members,

OUOC have a few MapRun courses in University Parks and Headington Hill Park, available in the Thames Valley folder on MapRun (subfolder OUOC). The maps are (finally!) available here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13B1mTf2e2s9X1FW2Uy_veddnmMr0cFl0?usp=sharing

It looks like there is plenty of space on the leaderboard of "Uni Parks Hard" for TVOC members to slot in.

These short and fun courses would be a great way to introduce yourself to MapRun if you have not already done so and live nearby, rather than risk an equipment malfunction on one of our own longer events (such as the new short and long linear courses at Wood Farm/Shotover and Greater Leys, or our current Street-O at Abingdon North).

Best
Ben