Fwd: FW: TVOC dinner in the Lakes

Ian Buxton

Aug 2, 2022, 10:56:20 AM8/2/22
to TVOC
Hi all, please see Sue's email below if you are going to the lakes 5 days and may be interested in a tvoc meet-up for dinner during the week. I am forwarding this for Sue as she doesn't seem to be able to send to the tvoc group, but if you could reply to her please at bux...@wycombeabbey.com that would be great.

Ian Buxton

Sent using Orange StrawBerry®

Aug 2, 2022, 6:04:09 PM8/2/22
to Ian Buxton, TVOC