Entries open for WAOC Huntingdon Urban event

Charlotte Coles

Mar 25, 2021, 8:18:51 PM3/25/21
to tvoc-m...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

A quick heads up that entries for this event on 25th April have just opened for non WAOC members.

Best wishes
Charlotte

mark thompson

Mar 27, 2021, 1:39:06 PM3/27/21
to Charlotte Coles, Tvoc-Members
Well done Charlotte for sharing.

I was dead chuffed to enter the SO score event at Kidbrooke Park. I got the second to last place. However I now note that the SOC event at QECP which was a closed event for SOC only is open to all! Bummer!  It says it's closed on the BOF fixture list but Race sign up shows some 50/100 places available at the time of writing.  https://racesignup.co.uk/site/event.php?eventid=2029
Bummer! Can't be arsed to change. They have orange,  green and blue. Enjoy, I wont see you there! Closes Monday I think.

Mark

mark thompson

Mar 27, 2021, 1:40:28 PM3/27/21
to Charlotte Coles, Tvoc-Members
It's on Saturday 3rd April i.e. this Saturday.

Mark

mark thompson

Mar 27, 2021, 2:24:45 PM3/27/21
to Charlotte Coles, Tvoc-Members
You may have heard that the Army events have been cancelled until mid May. The Hogmoor event on Tuesday 20th and Wednesday 21st April however is going ahead (same courses out for the 2 days). You can even book both days on different courses for £10 or one day for £7.50. Entries are open on https://racesignup.co.uk/

Mark