Re: A request to those who went to the Scottish 6 (3) days

Alun Jones

Aug 9, 2021, 11:02:11 AM8/9/21
to TVOC Members

Hi guys

It would be great to have a short piece for this week's e-News from someone who went to Scotland.

I am not after much, just a few words to describe the event, and to describe your experiences this time.  A few photos to accompany it would be perfect.  I would need it by the end of Wednesday

Any volunteers?

Thanks

Alun

mgr...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2021, 10:51:38 AM8/10/21
to Alun Jones, TVOC Members

Alun,

Here is one of fantastic maps from Isles and Coast 6 Days, event, a week before Scottish 6 days.

All 6 runs were great, excellent planning, excellent terrains, even the weather was good. Can recommend, although entries this year were limited to 200.

News from WMOC will follow.

C&I d4b.jpg