Environment Agency Lidar New Data Release

Andrew Chalmers

Dec 12, 2020, 5:40:55 AM12/12/20
to TVOC members
Attached is a map posted yesterday on the EA Twitter site. It shows the new areas of Lidar data just released for the UK, including the Chilterns. But, gaps remain in our area as far as I can make out.

Andrew Chalmers
Map of EA Lidar release 11.12.2020.jpg

Martin Ricketts

Dec 12, 2020, 11:54:55 AM12/12/20
to tvoc-m...@googlegroups.com

thanks Andrew - just overlaid it on county boundaries map plus one of Oxon - seems to cover Shotover - can I assume yellow was already released, and map tiles are the new areas?

Martin

On 12/12/2020 10:40, Andrew Chalmers wrote:
Attached is a map posted yesterday on the EA Twitter site. It shows the new areas of Lidar data just released for the UK, including the Chilterns. But, gaps remain in our area as far as I can make out.

Andrew Chalmers
Lidar plus counties.jpg