Emeralda Marsh

Leonard, Gary

Nov 12, 2020, 1:44:55 PM11/12/20
to tvkayakfishing
Hello everyone - plan on going there tomorrow. Plan to be on the water by 2:00 and fish until dusk.
If anyone wants to go let me know by replying to the group.

tdndirish

Nov 12, 2020, 7:28:18 PM11/12/20
to tvkayak...@googlegroups.com
Where are you fishing,  new to Florida,  I have a fishing kayak

Sent from Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
--
You are using the Kayak Fishing forum.
---

jog...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2020, 9:25:36 AM11/13/20
to tvkayak...@googlegroups.com

tdndirish

Nov 22, 2020, 8:04:59 PM11/22/20
to tvkayak...@googlegroups.com
Hey Gary sorry I didn't get back to you I've been busy.  What days do you fish in kayaks. I've been fishing the lakes,  I'm in the Freedom boat club but there's nothing like catching a big bass in a kayak.

tdndirish

Nov 22, 2020, 8:05:47 PM11/22/20