Emeralda Marsh area 3 launch ramp

Gary Leonard

Mar 26, 2020, 6:54:47 PM3/26/20
to tvkayakfishing
I'm planning on arriving there at 8 am tomorrow. I can't believe I said that.
Weather is looking good: 8 am 67 deg, 12:00 84 deg.  Wind 0 to 5 mph. cloud cover 60 % at 8 and 16 % at noon.
Anyone interested?

Dean Law

Mar 27, 2020, 12:09:27 PM3/27/20
to Gary Leonard, tvkayakfishing
I am planning a morning of kayak fishing on Lake Panasoffkee tomorrow the 28th... I will be going out of the Coleman launch between 7:30-8:00. Rumor has it the bass are going pretty good. My phone is 651-226-0958

Dean Law

Mar 27, 2020, 12:10:08 PM3/27/20
to Gary Leonard, tvkayakfishing

jim.greene3218

Mar 27, 2020, 1:28:56 PM3/27/20
to Dean Law, Gary Leonard, tvkayakfishing
I am interested in tomorrow at Lake Pana. I will drive over to the Coleman ramp today to make sure it is open.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device