First Email of the tvkayakfishing Group

Jerry Lester

Mar 11, 2020, 10:34:10 PM3/11/20
to tvkayakfishing
Bruce Gover and I went out of Eagles Nest at 10:15 am in kayaks.  It was a beautiful pleasant day except the Bass didn't bite.  We each got one. in 3-1/2 hrs.  But I'd rather spend a day like today enjoying the lake and drifting along in my yak than two days of catchin' in retention ponds.  Just sayin'.

Now that we have this Group, I will announce when I'm going assuming it's not immediately.  Sometimes, I go on the spur of a moment.

Attached is a picture of Denny D. on an outing we made to Miona.

Jerry Lester
DennyD in kayak.jpg