Paradise Lake

Gary Leonard

Mar 23, 2020, 3:06:59 PM3/23/20
to tvkayakfishing

IMG_20200322_170220721.jpg

IMG_20200322_165647128.jpg

Planned on going to Emeralda Marsh yesterday but plans changed.
Fished Paradise from 3 to 7:45 pm with my wife, Joanne, from kayaks. Also met up with John Schwartz there.

IMG_20200322_165649546.jpg

Joanne out fished both of us. She caught the 3 lb 3 oz bass shown and another dink on June bug trick worm Texas rigged.
I caught a 1 lb 15 oz bass and snagged this unknown fish using a speed worm.
If anyone can identify this fish let me know.
I hooked and lost a 3 or 4 lb bass at the kayak using a top water buzzjet.
John missed a few. He had a nice one take a swipe at a rattle trap as he pulled it from the water while he and I watched.

Mark Ellis

Mar 23, 2020, 4:30:02 PM3/23/20
to tvkayakfishing

Mark Ellis

Mar 23, 2020, 4:33:24 PM3/23/20
to tvkayakfishing
I heard that they were Pleco fish. I was bank fishing there a month or so back and they were nose into the banks. A couple young guys were netting them. Any fight?

Gary Leonard

Mar 23, 2020, 6:22:48 PM3/23/20
to tvkayakfishing
Slow strong swim.