TVIC this Thursday, 6pm at China Kitchen

Pete Nicholls

Sep 5, 2016, 3:27:23 AM9/5/16
to The Valley in Christchurch
Hi everyone,

TVIC is back for September at Thursday, 6pm at China Kitchen.

Last month we had a lively discussion about Ethereum, the DAO hard-fork, Greg's Neon programming language and – frankly – a whole lot more that has sunk beyond my immediate recollection and has now no doubt embedded itself into my subconscious. If you missed out, good news! The next one is right around the corner:

What: Dinner for people in the start-up, tech, and web world. Drinks afterward for those interested. Come along, meet some new people, and talk about what's happening in the world of tech.
When: 6pm Thursday
Where: China Kitchen, 17A Main North Rd, Papanui, Christchurch

RSVP: by replying “+1” to this email or on Meetup.com

Hope to see you there!

Pete

Pete Nicholls

Sep 7, 2016, 11:44:24 PM9/7/16
to The Valley in Christchurch
Reminder: TVIC is tonight, 6pm at China Kitchen. See you there!