Top ISP (2016 styles)

Jamie Anstice

Jan 29, 2016, 3:19:31 AM1/29/16
to tv...@googlegroups.com
Hi all (long time no see)

If I may pick your collective brains for a minute, what's the current sweet spot wrt broadband & mobile providers? This time last year it might have been Snap - how are they post-2degrees acquisition? And does anyone have any voip phone provider thoughts - we're needing some form of home phone but open to it being in addition to naked broadband. Also open to moving cell phone if there's a good bundle.

Cheers all,
Jamie

Paul LeBeau

Jan 29, 2016, 8:21:29 AM1/29/16
to tv...@googlegroups.com
Is your area fibre yet Jamie?  Or are you stuck in DSL land for now?  (I assume since you are asking about Snap, that you are not in a cable area :))

Paul

Jamie Anstice

Jan 29, 2016, 1:41:59 PM1/29/16
to tv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul,

We have caveman adsl, but if the enable maps are true we will have fibre at some stage this year.

Thx
Jamie

Pete Nicholls

Feb 2, 2016, 11:20:34 PM2/2/16
to tv...@googlegroups.com
Still with Snap (2Degrees). I've noticed a general decline in their customer support over the last 2-3 years. The service itself seems good – although at my current location I'm also stuck with caveman ADSL. They're installing Fibre on our road at the moment, so hope to upgrade soon. Will report back when that happens.