2016 ChCh Startup Accelerator

Alex Lam

Dec 8, 2015, 4:12:35 PM12/8/15
to tv...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,

For those of you who have a hardware/mobile startup idea brimming, here's the next accelerator in Christchurch that is open for applications now!

$25,000 per team for up to ten teams.

What type of city is Christchurch shaping into?

A relevant read here on that topic: http://paulgraham.com/cities.html

Cheers,
Alex

Marek Kuziel

Dec 8, 2015, 5:16:39 PM12/8/15
to tv...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the post Alex. Xone is a great addition to the local scene I reckon.

It'll be interesting to see what type of startups the ten teams will be.

As we discussed at one of the previous dinners there isn't much happening in the hardware space.

Marek