Great day on Lake Yale

Rip Strautman

Dec 22, 2022, 4:08:19 PM12/22/22
to TV Fishing Reports
Marni and I fished Lake Yale yesterday (December 21) from 10-2:30.  Between the two of us we caught 32 bass.  Fewer than 10 of these weighed less than 2 pounds and the largest was 6.16 pounds.

All fish were caught on wild shiners.  Marni and I are getting good enough when using wild shiners that it only took 36 shiners to catch these 32 fish.  I like that because I am frugal.

The day was cool with a high of 66, steady light wind, light chop, with light rain at the start.  We fished offshore near the dense hydrilla  and near shore (30 yards off) near hydrilla.

As can be seen from these pictures Marni won top honors for large fish.
LakeYale_Dec2022_1.jpg
LakeYale_Dec2022_6.jpg
LakeYale_Dec2022_5.jpg
LakeYale_Dec2022_4.jpg
LakeYale_Dec2022_3.jpg
LakeYale_Dec2022_2.jpg

Bernard Bochenski

Dec 22, 2022, 4:17:39 PM12/22/22
to tvfishin...@googlegroups.com
Rip,
   We have contacted you folks before. We love your reports and pics. Nice fish!
   My wife (Geri) and I are from upstate NY and love fishing for and eating white & black Crappie.
   Any advice about where to fish for them in the area. We live in the Glenbrook area, near the Polo Fields. When I say near l, I saying within 50 miles.
  Have a wonderful Christmas!
Best,
Bernie & Geri Bochenski

--
TV FISHING REPORTS
---

Jim Jones

Dec 22, 2022, 4:28:05 PM12/22/22
to tvfishin...@googlegroups.com
Wow! What a great trip and catches!  Someone’s gotta have a very worn out thumb…

Jim Jones

--
TV FISHING REPORTS
---