Here is picture of the biggest Peacock Bass caught.

Rip Strautman

Nov 1, 2023, 12:14:09 PM11/1/23
to TV Fishing Reports
BTW,  I hate cellphone camera picture management.  I can't send a pictures without at least 30 minutes of frustration finding, downloading/transferring, etc.  I had 3 pictures of me with nice size fish but I don't know where they are sitting (phone, camera, computer, hell) so that's it for this report.

IMG_20231101_114825[1].jpg

Bernard Bochenski

Nov 1, 2023, 5:09:02 PM11/1/23
to tvfishin...@googlegroups.com
Rip,
  Awesome! Thanks for sending pics of your excursions.
  Do you, or anyone on here,
Have a recommendation for replacing a single line guide.
  I have a St. Croix casting rod I use for Lake Trout up north. The center ceramic ring fell out. I have the rod here with us in TV.
Thanks in advance,
Bernie & Geri Bochenski

--
TV FISHING REPORTS
---

R B Strautman

Nov 2, 2023, 11:32:52 AM11/2/23
to tvfishin...@googlegroups.com
Local guide Zach Slankard makes custom fishing rods.  He might be able to help you.

His business is:

Z.S. FISHING CHARTERS & CUSTOM RODS LLC, FRUITLAND PARK

The Villages fishing club president or program officer may have a telephone number for him since he has spoken to the club several times.

Randy DiSanto

Nov 2, 2023, 11:57:46 AM11/2/23
to tvfishin...@googlegroups.com

Bernard Bochenski

Nov 2, 2023, 6:21:52 PM11/2/23
to tvfishin...@googlegroups.com
Thank you. If anyone has a number, please pass it along. I will also try to find him.
Thanks,
Bernie Bochenski