Fish of the Month Submissions

Jim Jones

Nov 20, 2023, 2:34:06 PM11/20/23
to tvfishin...@googlegroups.com
Hi all... I've been struggling with getting the "Fish of the Month" (FOTM) program caught up. First I had PC/Mac issues, then software, and now it's the lack of info in the postings on this Club page.

Between last April and now we've had a lot of fish postings on this group page but without an actual weight associated with the catch. We need to know the weight of the fish from a scale and where it was caught, if it's going to compete for FOTM.
In order to be fair and award the right angler/s for the biggest species of fish for a given month from last May thru this October... Please send me a picture of the catch, noting the weight, the date, where it was caught (within FL), and the bait used if you want it submitted for FOTM. You can either email me at jsq...@gmail.com or Text it to me at (541) 699-6314.

Once I get this caught up, I will have new instructions with streamlined procedures for reporting your FOTM submissions by email, text, or Facebook available.

Thank you for your patience...

Jim Jones

Randy DiSanto

Nov 20, 2023, 3:38:47 PM11/20/23
to tvfishin...@googlegroups.com
Why don't you talk with Rob about how to do ,FOTM

--
TV FISHING REPORTS
---

Jim Jones

Nov 20, 2023, 3:51:08 PM11/20/23
to tvfishin...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Randy...

I don't have a problem doing FOTM. It's setting up the new procedures to match facebook, new website, and new club email address, which is all post-Rob... plus a number of newer folks posted fish without knowing about FOTM and don't have all the basic info. So, I'm giving them a chance to re-apply for the past 6 months if they want to participate.

Jim