Lake Weir Scouting Trip

Gene Jackson

Apr 6, 2022, 1:14:27 PM4/6/22
to TV Fishing Reports
On Monday a few fellow club members joined me on a scouting trip to Lake Weir.  Since I had only been on that lake one time (2+ years ago) and since our May Boat Owners Outing will be on Lake Weir, I wanted to go check the lake out.  Thanks to Tom Spade, Tom Hart, and Dave Jenkins to assisting me in identifying areas that have absolutely no bass in the lake!

Actually we caught a few, missed a couple more, and found some good looking spots for next month.  We also tested out Gators which is one of the lunch spots on the water.  Fun time was had by all.

The few fish I caught were all on an OG Slim crankbait in a shad color.

The last photo is my dog, Titus, rolling on the floor, laughing at the size of my fish!

Lake Weir boats at Gator's 2.jpg
Lake Weir small fish.jpg
Titus laughing at size of my fish.jpg