Fwd: The Villages Freshwater Fishing Club Facebook Page

Jim Jones

Nov 25, 2022, 3:41:01 PM11/25/22
to tvfishin...@googlegroups.com
Wanted to post Jamie’s invitation via the Fishing Forum and add that fishing reports (with pictures) are quicker and easier to submit via the Facebook page, too.

Jim Jones

Nov 26, 2022, 12:16:17 PM11/26/22
to tvfishin...@googlegroups.com
Please do not make Facebook a primary point of information.  I loath the man and his company and won't do business with any company that uses Facebook as their only  source of contact or information.

--
TV FISHING REPORTS
---