Lake Harris on November 16 2022

Rip Strautman

Nov 18, 2022, 3:09:52 PM11/18/22
to TV Fishing Reports
Marni and I fished Lake Harris on Wednesday November 16.  We thought we would be needing our coats and stocking caps when riding around the lake based on the temperatures on Monday and Tuesday but the day started at a cloudy 70, so no stocking caps or coats.

We fished with large (5-7 inch) wild shiners.  We caught 41 fish including a couple of large gar, but no hooked no mud fish this time.  The wind was calm throughout our fishing time 7-11 a.m..  The largest fish was caught by guess who.  Yes, it was Marni.  It weighed 5 lbs 11 ounces.
Harris 11 16 2022 1.jpg

Jim Jones

Nov 18, 2022, 3:45:11 PM11/18/22
to tvfishin...@googlegroups.com