Catch of the day?

Tom DeYoung

Jun 10, 2022, 5:01:08 PM6/10/22
to tvfishin...@googlegroups.com
Caught this fish during an excursion on Lake Sumter.  Used a creature bait (8" lizard).  Lost 3-4 big fish when they dove into the bottom weeds.
6 pounds, 10 ounces (5-27-22).jpg

Jim Jones

Jun 10, 2022, 5:10:46 PM6/10/22
to tvfishin...@googlegroups.com
Nice Tank, Tom!

- Jim Jones

--
TV FISHING REPORTS
---

Patrick Riccio

Tom Lamphere

Jun 10, 2022, 9:46:25 PM6/10/22
to tom.de...@gmail.com, tvfishin...@googlegroups.com
Tom, I have wanted to do an excursion on Sumter the last few years, but they were filled up.

I will try and reserve a spot in November or December for a February or March trip.

What is the cost and how far in advance did you reserve a spot?

As I understand it, the cost is a flat price and is divided by up to 4 guys.  I don't want the cost to be $ 500 and be the only one on the boat, getting stuck with a big expense....can you explain how it works?

Thanks...and NICE fish!!!

   -Tom-

Randy DiSanto

Jun 12, 2022, 4:32:25 PM6/12/22
to tvfishin...@googlegroups.com
The cost is $250....4 anglers......$63 ea.

Tom Lamphere

Jun 12, 2022, 6:06:10 PM6/12/22
to tvfishin...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Randy.  Any idea how far in advance you can sign up?  And are you guaranteed 4 on the boat?  $ 63 is very reasonable.

Randy DiSanto

Jun 12, 2022, 6:13:43 PM6/12/22
to tvfishin...@googlegroups.com
They will shut down july-august....start up in september....call Laurel Maner rec ctr for details or go on districtgov.org......click on "departments".....click "recreation"...follow the instructions

Tom Lamphere

Jun 12, 2022, 6:39:57 PM6/12/22
to tvfishin...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Randy!!!!  Will do that on Monday.