Why is the forum message length so short.

Rip Strautman

Mar 17, 2022, 11:20:35 AM3/17/22
to TV Fishing Reports
For the third time in the past 12 months I have not been able to post a fishing report because after hitting the "Post Message" blue button I get a popup that message was not sent because it was too long.

When this happened I would try to reduce the message length by eliminating words,  changing words, eliminating spaces.  But in every case I was unable to get the post small enough, so I did not post.

What is the current message length limit?  Is there a photo size limit that is perhaps generating the post block?  If yes, what is that photo size limit?

Rob Husson

Mar 17, 2022, 12:05:50 PM3/17/22
to tvfishin...@googlegroups.com
Attachments are limited to 25 mb.

Sent from my iPhone

--
TV FISHING REPORTS
---

TVFWFishingClub

Mar 17, 2022, 12:11:15 PM3/17/22
to tvfishin...@googlegroups.com
I don't know about the message posts size limits. But until we can figure it out, make your post "Part 1" and then "Part 2" and then "Part 3" if necessary. WordPress has gotten so complicated with the block introduction but I can hardly figure it out.

Jerry