Looking for a Fishing Partner

Jerry Lester

Aug 21, 2021, 4:43:18 PM8/21/21
to TV Fishing General Topics and Find a Buddy
Greetings: Looking for a vaccinated  fishing buddy.
I’m Stu Westerlund in the Village of Tierra Del Sol South. Been an avid fisherman my entire life; been fishing the Harris Chain of Lakes for over 20 years. Exclusive crappie fisherman-Dec. thru March. Have access to boats on Harris, Little Lake Harris and Lake Eustis. Have all the equipment (i.e. rod holders, poles, etc.). My last fishing partner of 7 years is moving back North due to health issues. Weather permitting, try to fish 3-4 times a week during crappie season. If you’re interested in joining up with me this winter, I can be reached at 352-638-6804 or Stupe...@aol.com.

Doug Tilley

Jan 10, 2022, 11:30:31 AM1/10/22
to TV Fishing General Topics and Find a Buddy
Hi Jerry
I'm interested- have only fished crappie 3 or 4x's - I am a bass, walleye, pike fisherman- I brought some of my gear down- I am in the south area next to Chitty Chatty- I think it's called Braden.- triple vaxxed