Deals on Polarized Sunglasses

Gene Jackson

Dec 18, 2021, 6:18:56 AM12/18/21
to TV Fishing General Topics and Find a Buddy
If you are looking for a Christmas gift for yourself or someone else, I found a couple of deals on Costa and Oakley.
  • Costa Polarized Sunglasses - checkout the Sportsman's Warehouse website.  If you see something you like go to the new Sportsman's' Warehouse in Lady Lake to try them on.  The new store has a ton of Costa sunglasses and they will honor the website price.  I picked up a pair that retails for $259 in the store and got them for only $119!
  • Oakley Polarized Sunglasses - checkout the Midway USA online store (www.midwayusa.com).  I picked up a pair of Oakley "Chainlink" polarized sunglasses that originally sold for $204 and I got them for $59.99 with free shipping!
I am fundamentally cheap so I don't typically buy this quality of sunglasses but at these prices I had to spend some of the Christmas money that I hope I get!