fMRI oscillation frequency in TVB

Wer White

Oct 13, 2021, 11:46:19 AM10/13/21
to TVB Users
Hi TVBers,

I have some questions that puzzled me for a long time:

1. When I use Pearson correlation with the short time series, the fMRI oscillation frequency must be in higher frequency ranges,   but how to set it in TVB? Actually I wonder how long should time series be if I want to get a better simulated FC( assuming that the factor of G is ok )? The length of my simulation is 480s and TR=2s, is it enough?

2. Besides, I wonder whether the ' Integrator ' of neural mass model or conduction speed affects the result of simulations?