Connectivity Matrix in TVB for Autism Spectrum Disorder

MICHELANGELO FABBRIZZI

Apr 20, 2022, 9:48:31 AM4/20/22
to TVB Users
Dear All,

I am posting on the Forum because I am trying to understand if it is already available in The Virtual Brain, the Connectivity Matrix of brains affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder: anyone who could point me to the proper direction?
I found stated on the website ( http://www.thevirtualbrain.org/tvb/zwei/neuroscience-clinics ) that "several lines of clinical research with TVB are ongoing that aim to uncover pathomechanisms underlying [...] autism", see screenshot, but no contact was mentioned...would anybody have details to contact them?

You would be of great help for me!

Greatly appreciated, thanks,

Michelangelo
Immagine PNG.png

WOODMAN Michael

Apr 25, 2022, 4:37:40 AM4/25/22
to tvb-...@googlegroups.com
hi

No such dataset for autism exists in TVB by default, no.  These would need to be created and imported first.

Cheers,
Marmaduke

<Immagine PNG.png>

MICHELANGELO FABBRIZZI

Apr 28, 2022, 5:29:52 AM4/28/22
to TVB Users
Thanks for the reply Marmaduke, appreciated!