Stimulation or Time dependent parameter in Wong Wang model

Nicolas Fourcaud-Trocmé

Jun 15, 2021, 11:53:30 AMJun 15
to TVB Users

Hi,

According to what I understand, using classes from "patterns.py" like SpatioTemporalPattern allows to stimulate some region but targeting the first state variable in the node model. Am I right?

I yes, it is not exactly what I would like to do: in the Wong-Wang model, I would like to be able to have the parameter I_o to change over time in some regions (using a predefined values or function). I_o is not a state variable but a model parameter, thus I guess the functions from "patterns.py" do not work. Do I miss something? Is there any alternative method?

Best,

Nicolas

WOODMAN Michael

Jun 16, 2021, 5:26:28 AMJun 16
to tvb-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

For this purpose you can modify the model parameter array itself during the simulation.  Many demos show the time stepping loop, where each iteration you just update the values as required.

Cheers

Marmaduke