Evoked potential in Jansen-Rit

Michela Rocchetti

Mar 10, 2023, 5:46:13 AM3/10/23
to TVB Users
Hi there,
I'm trying to simulate the evoked potential following a visual stimulus using Jansen-Rit, but I have a problem with it: the output of the channel that i need to consider is too "small": I can see the trend due to the presence of the stimulus, however after that the signal is stuck around a zero value.
At the moment i'm trying a paramenter exploration changing the values of the inhibitory/excitatory masses, idk if it can be useful. Also the stimulus is a pulse train with a tau of 5 ms.  I was thinking that maybe there's a problem between how the stimulus is defined and how the JR model works, and perhaps I need to change how the stimulus is recieved in it but idk if that makes sense and if it is possible.

Thanks!

Deepa Tilwani

Jun 4, 2023, 12:21:05 PM6/4/23
to TVB Users
Hi ,

I am also facing the similar issue with JAnsen rit. But Generic d results are good.
Screenshot 2023-06-04 at 12.20.09 PM.png