Inhibitory parameters of Reduced-wong-wang model

Wer White

Oct 31, 2021, 8:03:22 PM10/31/21
to TVB Users
Hi! Recently I've used reduced-wong-wang model in TVB simulation and I found that the parameters in TVB GUI are excitatory but not inhibitory, however the neural mass model contains both of them, so how to set inhibitory parameters of rww model in TVB?parameters_rww.png

Julie Courtiol

Nov 1, 2021, 4:49:36 AM11/1/21
to tvb-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The model containing two neural masses (excitatory & inhibitory) is the Reduced Wong Wang Exh-Inh. The Reduced Wong Wang contains only one neural mass.

Best,
Julie

Dr. Julie Courtiol
Scientific Lab Manager