How to obtain the gain matrix

mengna zhang

Jan 11, 2022, 8:42:25 AM1/11/22
to TVB Users
Hello, I am now trying to use our own real SEEG data to obtain epilepsy localization by using bvep model, and have obtained the weight matrix of brain area connection according to the patient's DTI and T1W. The next step is to use bvep to fit the real SEEG data, but I don't know how to obtain the gain matrix. Maybe you have any suggestions?

WOODMAN Michael

Jan 11, 2022, 9:05:45 AM1/11/22
to tvb-...@googlegroups.com

hi

Do you ahve an MRI or CT image with the electrodes implanted?  You can register this image to the T1 image, and localize the contacts in that coordinate system. Those positions can then be used to compute the gain matrix with respect to the center of the regions of interest used for the connectivity matrix.

cheers,

Marmaduke

Hello, I am now trying to use our own real SEEG data to obtain epilepsy localization by using bvep model, and have obtained the weight matrix of brain area connection according to the patient's DTI and T1W. The next step is to use bvep to fit the real SEEG data, but I don't know how to obtain the gain matrix. Maybe you have any suggestions?

���

Jan 11, 2022, 9:11:15 AM1/11/22
to tvb-users
ok, thank you!