Re: [TVB] Need help in running pre-processing pipeline in NSG server

Message has been deleted

Julie Courtiol

May 29, 2022, 4:31:58 AM5/29/22
to tvb-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pallab,

This code is not up to date.
Please report to our service on EBRAINS:

The code is running on a docker implemented on HPCs.

Best,
Julie

Best regards,

Dr. Julie Courtiol
Scientific Lab Manager, Brain Simulation Section

Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
Berlin Institut of Health
Brain Simulation
Robert-Kosh-Platz 4
Charitéplatz 1 | 10117 Berlin | Germany

Twitter: @Courtioljulie
LinkedIn: juliecourtiol

Le 29 mai 2022 à 07:49, Pallab K <kakotyp...@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hi,

I intend to use Parkinson's Progression Markers Initiative (PPMI) Data in TVB which have files in the three different imaging modalities (anatomical, DTI, fMRI).

I have the code (https://github.com/BrainModes/TVB-empirical-data-pipeline) for conversion to TVB format. But, since I don't have enough computational power at hand to run the code, I intend to use it on the NSG server or any computational resource that might be available online.

Please guide me towards the steps to run the code for data-conversion to TVB.

Regards,

Pallab
Gauhati University

Pallab K

Jun 2, 2022, 2:27:49 PM6/2/22
to TVB Users
Hi Julie,

I proceeded accordingly for implementing the 'TVB_Pipeline_v1_encryption.pynb' according to the steps given. However, I am failing to get the supercomputer identifier for ' Fenix CH - Swiss National Supercomputing Center (CSCS)' , which is not allowing me to run the code.

Error Screenshot attached below:
1.png

2.png
3.png

Please help me in setting the right identifier of the super-computer I am using 'Fenix CH - Swiss National Supercomputing Center (CSCS)'. Hope I am doing this the right way. Apologies for trivial posts

Regards,

Pallab

WOODMAN Michael

Jun 3, 2022, 4:46:12 AM6/3/22
to TVB Users
hi

The name for the site has since changed to "DAINT-CSCS".

cheers,
Marmaduke