Problems on Log In

Martin Iñiguez

Oct 6, 2022, 5:16:24 AM10/6/22
to TVB Users
I am trying to Log in with two different credentials (for the first time in both of them) and it does not go through. I try to recover the passwords but no emails go back to my email address. Is it an issue of having to wait for the accounts to be validated? How may I speed up this process?

Thanks

Courtiol, Julie

Oct 6, 2022, 6:42:05 AM10/6/22
to TVB Users

Hi Martin,

Yes, individual account needs to be validated on our side.

Individual accounts are mainly used for collaborative work.

You can simply use the default credentials: admin/pass.

Best,

Julie

---Best regards,

Dr. Julie Courtiol
Scientific Manager, Brain Simulation Section

1644242313315

Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
Berlin Institut of Health
Brain Simulation