Generating FC network from simulated NMM MEG

farras abdelnour

Mar 16, 2023, 1:16:37 PM3/16/23
to TVB Users
Dear experts,

I am a TVB novice interested in obtaining MEG FC networks generated from nonlinear neural mass model. I haven't found specific MEG examples, and found a TVB page on monitors. Specifically, the MEG monitors seems to require projection and sensors matrices. However, I have only the structural connectivity and the tract lengths matrices for each subject. I would be most grateful if someone could share a TVB example on obtaining the resulting NMM time series or functional connectivity networks using only the SC and tract lengths matrices.

With thanks,

farras