Issues with region mapping

Marta Arbizu Gomez

Apr 20, 2023, 3:43:06 AM4/20/23
to TVB Users
Dear users,

I was trying to test some things in simulations apart from the work I am doing, and I decided to use the GUI and the default project in TVB. I intended to do some surface anatomy simulations, but when I went to introduce the region mapping, I saw that there were problems. I attach an image so that you can see it, when I click on the arrow to open the region mapping options, I see that it is empty. That is, I don't have any options to choose from. However, when I started using TVB, I remember doing surface simulations where I did use region mapping. Here is another image showing the option I had available. As the region mapping is a text file that has to be inserted in the zip file that is uploaded to the TVB platform, that is, it is not defined once you are using the graphical interface, I don't know where the problem is to find it again.

If there is someone who has had a similar problem and can give me some advice on how to get the region mapping available again, I would appreciate it.

Thank you in advanced.

Best regards,
Marta
Captura de pantalla 2023-04-20 a las 9.38.58.png
Captura de pantalla 2023-04-20 a las 9.37.35.png

Lia Domide

Apr 20, 2023, 5:44:13 AM4/20/23
to TVB Users
Dear Marta,

On what TVB installation and what Project are you trying to run this simulation ?

In case it is a Default_Project, and the RegionMapping it is no longer there, it might have been removed, of the Surface & Connectivity currently selected in your simulation are not the original ones, but new ones.

You can import back the default RegionMapping, by going to project --> Data Structure --> Upload --> "RegionMapping" and select a Surface and Connectivity + a region mapping file from here https://zenodo.org/record/7574266#.ZEEJUexBzA0

Best,
Lia.

Marta Arbizu Gomez

Apr 20, 2023, 10:25:57 AM4/20/23
to TVB Users
Hi Lia,

Thank you for your help. My TVB version is 2.7.2 and I am using the Default_Project. Everything solved.

Best regards,
Marta