SEEG source analysis

刘政

Jun 24, 2021, 4:38:43 AM6/24/21
to TVB Users
Hi

      I want to get the activity of regions using SEEG? Anyone knows where could find the codes? Hope the matrix would be like (num of sources, time). If anyone knows that, please help me. I would appreciate that!

Thank you
Ben

WOODMAN Michael

Jun 24, 2021, 4:57:07 AM6/24/21
to TVB Users

Hi

The BVEP models would have the time series of the regions as one of the estimated quantities, and you can simply extract the distribution of those time series.

cheers,

Marmaduke