name error in Jupyter notebook

Lin Chen

Jun 15, 2022, 10:35:19 AM6/15/22
to TVB Users
Hi there,

I am new to programming and the scripting interface of tvb so this might be a stupid question. I put in exatly same scripts as in the tutorials but when I tried to run them it says name errors and the name simulator is not defined. Is this some problems with the setting or anything?
Thank you very much!q5.PNG

WOODMAN Michael

Jun 16, 2022, 3:24:11 AM6/16/22
to TVB Users
hi

You'll notice the blue numbers to the left of the cell indicate the order in which they were executed.  For some reason you've now executed this final cell with simulator first hence the [1].  You need to execute all the cells there in order, then it will work.

cheers,
Marmaduke

On 15 Jun 2022, at 16:35, Lin Chen <emptyemptye...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi there,

I am new to programming and the scripting interface of tvb so this might be a stupid question. I put in exatly same scripts as in the tutorials but when I tried to run them it says name errors and the name simulator is not defined. Is this some problems with the setting or anything?
Thank you very much!<q5.PNG>

<q5.PNG>

Lin Chen

Jun 16, 2022, 3:42:21 AM6/16/22
to TVB Users
Hi,

Thank you for your reply! I've executed all the cell but this time it says trait type errors?
Thank you!

Regards,
Lin

q5.1.PNG
q5.2.PNGq5.3.PNGq5.4.PNG

Lin Chen

Jun 16, 2022, 4:39:03 AM6/16/22
to TVB Users
Hi I just found the mistakes I made and solved the problem, thank you!