TVB ready Data

Simon Beyer

Sep 8, 2023, 5:58:00 AM9/8/23
to TVB Users
Hi,

I recently started to play around with TVB with the intention to run some simululations for my Masterthesis.
Now I am looking for TVB ready datasets, but I was not really able to find any. The ideal dataset would be of an averaged brain, since I am not trying to do individual simulations, but trying to answer a more general set of questions.

Do you know of any resources where I could find such a dataset?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Courtiol, Julie

Sep 9, 2023, 3:44:52 AM9/9/23
to TVB Users

Dear Simon,

The TVB data repository can be found here:

https://zenodo.org/record/7574266

You can also found TVB-ready data for brain tumor patients on the EBRAINS KG:

https://search.kg.ebrains.eu/instances/Dataset/a696ccc7-e742-4301-8b43-d6814f3e5a44

Best,

Julie

---
Best regards,

Dr. Julie Courtiol
Scientific Manager, Brain Simulation Section

1644242313315

Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
Berlin Institut of Health
Brain Simulation
Robert-Koch-Platz 4
Charitéplatz 1 | 10117 Berlin | Germany

Sep 11, 2023, 5:01:41 AM9/11/23
to TVB Users
Thank you for the links to the data repository!

Best regards,
Simon