DTI weights

Carlotta Barkhau

Apr 1, 2022, 7:04:24 AM4/1/22
to TVB Users
Hi,

I am trying to use our own preprocessed DTI data for TVB.
Now I am wondering which kind of tractography I should use for the weights file.
I have e.g. "number of streamlines", "fractional anisotropy", "mean diffusivity" or "generalized fractional anisotropy".

Do you have any suggestions? Or maybe you could just tell me what is used in the TVB demo data.

Thank you in advance!
Sincerely,
Carlotta

WOODMAN Michael

Apr 1, 2022, 7:08:07 AM4/1/22
to tvb-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

The first thing to try is number of streamlines.  Mixing in FA could be of interest for e.g. multiple sclerosis, but again, it's not the first thing to try.

The default connectivity is based on anatomical tracing of macaque brains.  Other demo data are DTI based, likely number of streamlines, but I am not sure.

cheers,
Marmaduke