From MRI to connectivity matrix

Alberto Vergani

May 16, 2022, 4:28:21 AM5/16/22
to TVB Users
Dear TVB experts,

I'd like to ask what is the pipeline for obtaining the connectivity matrix suitable for TVB given by a patient case MRI.

If there are already toolbox/functions for doing that, I will appreciate any mention about.

Thanks,
Kind regards,
Alberto Vergani

Julie Courtiol

May 16, 2022, 7:18:36 AM5/16/22
to tvb-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Alberto,

Our TVB Image Processing Pipeline is available on EBRAINS here:

https://ebrains.eu/service/the-virtual-brain/#process_mri_data_sets_tvb

Best regards,

Dr. Julie Courtiol
Scientific Lab Manager, Brain Simulation Section

Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
Berlin Institut of Health
Brain Simulation
Robert-Kosh-Platz 4
Charitéplatz 1 | 10117 Berlin | Germany

Twitter: @Courtioljulie
LinkedIn: juliecourtiol

Le 16 mai 2022 à 10:28, Alberto Vergani <verga...@gmail.com> a écrit :

Dear TVB experts,

Randy McIntosh

May 16, 2022, 8:54:01 AM5/16/22
to tvb-...@googlegroups.com

There is also an updated version that does somewhat better with clinical data and older adults

https://github.com/McIntosh-Lab/tvb-ukbb

A preprint for the paper on the pipeline is there as well