Inquiry about Source Code Access for models.ReducedWongWangExcInh in tvb-library 2.8.2

shikei Chang (おわり)

Dec 6, 2023, 11:00:38 AM12/6/23
to TVB Users
Dear TVB Management Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance regarding the tvb-library 2.8.2, specifically about the ReducedWongWangExcInh model.
I am currently utilizing the ReducedWongWangExcInh model within the tvb-library 2.8.2 for my research. However, I have encountered a consistent issue where the BOLD signals computed using this model exhibit significant discrepancies compared to the fMRI measurements. This deviation has prompted me to delve deeper into understanding the model's underlying mechanics.
To this end, I am keen on reviewing the source code of the ReducedWongWangExcInh model. Unfortunately, I have not been able to locate the source code within the tvb-library 2.8.2 package. I believe that having access to the source code will greatly aid in diagnosing the issue and enhancing the accuracy of my research work.
Could you please guide me on where I can find the source code for the ReducedWongWangExcInh model? Any information or direction you could provide in this regard would be immensely appreciated.
Thank you for your time and support. I look forward to your response.
Best regards,

Ziqing Chang

WOODMAN Michael

Dec 6, 2023, 11:13:18 AM12/6/23
to TVB Users

hi

the source is available on GitHub, and for this model in particular

cheers,
Marmaduke