WARNING File 'hemispheres' not found in zip

Ege Kibrislioglu

Nov 2, 2023, 2:57:04 PM11/2/23
to TVB Users
Hello I'm a new user for TVB and when I try to run a simulator, I get the error of " WARNING File 'hemispheres' not found in zip". I've downloaded TVB_Distribution directly from the website but I don't know how to install the hemispheres dataset. What would you recommend?

Lia Domide

Nov 2, 2023, 5:25:29 PM11/2/23
to TVB Users
Hi,

This is a warning related to Connectivity input not containing the hemisphere information, and should not affect your usage much.
There is only one feature in web GUI not enabled because of this missing information (to show/hide the brain by hemisphere left/right).

This is happening for most of the example Connectivity inputs that we distribute with TVB.
You can not provide it yourself, unless you have your own data.

So, for the large majority of cases, please just ignore this message.
Running simulation is in no way affected by this warning.

Best,
Lia.