Simulate 20 channel EEG

Orestis Stylianou

Jun 1, 2022, 10:23:39 AM6/1/22
to TVB Users
Hello,

I have a list of 20 EEG channels which I want to simulate using TVB. I decided to use "eeg_unitvector_62.txt" and "projection_eeg_62_surface_16k.mat" as templates. All of the 20 channels can be found in eeg_unitvector_62.txt except AFz. Is there any other projection matrix and coordinate file that contains AFz?

P.S. I found the coordinates of the original EEG using EEGLAB but they are not quite the same as in eeg_unitvector_62, so I can't just copy that.

WOODMAN Michael

Jun 2, 2022, 10:58:56 AM6/2/22
to tvb-...@googlegroups.com
hi,

It's unlikely, because the default data where all created from the same set of EEG sensors.  As a first take, you could try taking AFz to be the average of Fpz and Fz which are both present?

cheers,
Marmaduke

Orestis Stylianou

Jun 3, 2022, 5:53:09 AM6/3/22
to TVB Users
Yes, I was between taking the average or excluding the channel completely. Maybe average is a more sensible solution. Thanks!