A problem about the neural mass model defined in the node of the network

刘政

Apr 10, 2021, 10:32:22 PM4/10/21
to TVB Users
Hi

    I've got a problem in VEP, it says defines an Epileptor model for each node, but in

Epileptor mode, we use permittivity coupling(G * C_ij) to quantify the effect from region j to

region I. However, we know that C_ij would be a vector for the number of region j would be

the number of all the regions minus 1. So does this mean that each node has a lot of

Epileptor models. For example, the brain is divided to 76 regions, so each node has 75

Epileptor models, and we combine all the models each node to predict the signal of this

region?

Thank you for your help

Barry

WOODMAN Michael

Apr 11, 2021, 6:45:14 AM4/11/21
to tvb-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

c_ij is the scalar element of the C matrix, so it’s one epileptor per node.

Cheers

Marmaduke

On 11 Apr 2021, at 04:32, 刘政 <lz02...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi

刘政

Apr 11, 2021, 7:30:47 AM4/11/21
to TVB Users
Hi

Oh, sorry. I forgot in the formula it sums all the permittivity coupling. My bad.

Thank you

Barry