installing tvb-library and tvb-framework on Mac local machine

Borjan Milinkovic

Jul 22, 2021, 9:29:13 PM7/22/21
to TVB Users
Hi all,

I've recently been trying to install the tvb-library/framework of a new Mac Laptop (not M1 - basic Intel), and have run into some errors.

I'm creating a new conda environment, with only python=3 and pip installed, into which I'm installing tvb-library and tvb-framework. This worked previously on an older Mac. tvb-library seems to install successfully, but tvb-framework keeps running into errors. I'm wondering if there is some fix for this. below are screen-shots of the errors I'm receiving.

Any information would be much appreciated.

Best wishes,
Boki
Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 11.26.50 am.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 11.25.23 am.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 11.27.26 am.png