Trouble Tvb Tuto "simulate for mouse"

christelle gobet

Dec 26, 2021, 8:08:13 AM12/26/21
to TVB Users
Hello everyone,

I am a Master student and I have to do a report in a TVB project of my choice. As I have no background in bioinformatic or mathematic, this work is a huge challenge for me.

Briefly, I have removed mouse interhemispheric connectivity to create a new model in TVB and I would like to apply the tutorial "simulate_for_mouse" on it. The problem is that the script doesn't work ... I tried the initial script giving in TVB_distribution folder but when I run the script I have many error messages (example in the picture below).
I have upload iwidgets but it didn't resolve the problem.
I would be very grateful if someone could help me to find solutions, if not I will have to change all my initial project to work in an easier one.

Kind regards,
Christelle

erreru.JPG

christelle gobet

Dec 26, 2021, 4:43:42 PM12/26/21
to TVB Users
Finaly the problem is ressolved now :)
but I have another question : Is it possible to simulate a MRIf and a 2D/3D connectivity vizualiser for a mouse modified connectivity ?

Kind regards,
Christelle

WOODMAN Michael

Jan 3, 2022, 3:00:55 AM1/3/22
to tvb-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I’m not completely sure what you mean in terms of visualisation, but you can definitely do the simulation and then use any visualisers with a modified connectivity.

Cheers,
Marmaduke