Error while computing LFP (Lead field potentials) - Reduced Wong Wang model

Pragha

Aug 12, 2021, 9:14:24 AM8/12/21
to TVB Users
Dear TVB users,
I am new to TVB Jupyter platform. I am trying to use reduced Wong Wang model to simulate data. Please find the scripts in my attachment. I am getting error in the LFP (lead field potential) calculation. I took the LFP computation formula from this page. Could someone help me where I went wrong and how to fix?

Thank you,
Pragha
Reduced wong wang model.pdf

Julie Courtiol

Aug 12, 2021, 11:26:03 AM8/12/21
to tvb-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pragha,

The error returned simply tells you there is no parameter p is the model defined.
The direct output of the RWW model is the synaptic activity.

The LFP formula provided in the tutorial you mentioned is a specificity of the epileptor_rs model.

I suggest you to read the paper from Deco 2014 to understand the RWW model.

Best,
Julie

Dr. Julie Courtiol
Scientific Lab Manager