'Expand Range' not present in the GUI

Nadhya Polanco

Apr 30, 2022, 10:01:05 AM4/30/22
to TVB Users
Hello,

I am new to TVB and I am following along with one of the tutorials on the TVB website. In the tutorial video a lot of the possible parameters have an 'expand range' button next to them where you can select the range and step size. None of the parameters in my GUI have an expand range button next to them, has anyone else had this problem? I've included a screenshot from the video and a screenshot of my GUI for comparison.

Thanks in advance!
- Nadhya
Screen Shot 2022-04-30 at 3.58.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-30 at 3.58.22 PM.png

Lia Domide

Apr 30, 2022, 7:15:27 PM4/30/22
to TVB Users
Hi Nadhya,

The movie is recorded with TVB version 1.* while you might be running the recommended latest stable version which is 2.4.
All TVB versions >=2.0 have the parameters exploration configuration (PSE) part moved at the end of a simulation configuration.
So, there is noting wrong with your GUI, and theoretically everything that was possible in previous versions is still possible to be configured with the newer versions, just slightly different.

Best,
Lia.

Nadhya Polanco

May 1, 2022, 12:26:53 PM5/1/22
to TVB Users
Hi Lia,

Thank you very much! I didn't realize the tutorials were using a different version of  TVB.

Best,
Nadhya